StarMark Cabinet Information
- StarMark Door Styles
- StarMark Accessories
- Custom Cabinets at Semi Pricing
- Kitchen Cabinet Photo Gallery
- Bathroom Cabinet Photo Gallery
- Bath Furniture Brochure
- Other Rooms Photo Gallery
- StarMark Wood Species
- StarMark Cabinet Finishes
- Organize and Store Brochure
- Wood Range Hoods
- StarMark Decor Accents
- StarMark Cabinet Glass Fronts
- StarMark Cabinet Care
- Cabinet Comparison Workbook
StarMark offers the best of both worlds when it comes to cabinetry----complete flexibility, durable construction and the ability to create any cabinet you can think of. Consider these features when making your cabinetry decision:
- Complete customization and modifications to any cabinet---this means we can increase widths, heights, depths –you name it we can do it without special quoting and time delays. We can even combine cabinets with a single face frame that will alow fewer seams and easier installations for you
- ¾” plywood construction is the most durable box in the industry----this line matches up to ant custom cabinet maker without the hassles of missing pieces, long delivery times and inconsistent finishing on the cabinets. In other words—you CAN have your cake and eat it too!
- Wood dovetail drawers and Blum full extensions soft close drawers come standard on all drawers and roll out trays as well!
- Lifetime warranty---not just an industry acceptable 7 years but literally a lifetime warranty which means your customer in 15 years can get any product oriented replacements free of charge. They even label the back of each drawer that has all pertinent stain, door and order number information so it can be replaced without paperwork or receipts. The customer can feel relieved that he doesn’t have to track anyone down to get replacement parts and pieces.
- Custom stains and paints---If your customer has to have a special stain, paint or glaze---StarMark is one of the last remaining companies that will do it for you. Just get us a swatch, chip or color number and we will prepare a custom door with the requested color for your customer to approve.
- 7 standard wood options, 3 Rustic woods and 3 exotic veneers are available to choose from
- Delivery in just 4 – 6 weeks dependent on overlay or inset selection
- You can customize and modify on all price point door styles—not just the most expensive----that way we can design and create that unique kitchen experience without a huge price tag
- 1st time Contractor purchase rebate that will help you see for yourself just how great of a cabinet line this really is
- Partial/full overlay and inset door options available.